Instead of using the Members Table to add new members, Portal Administrators can also send a url for users to click and join their portal.
- Administrators can add a branded url to their emails, newsletters, website, or other promotional materials, that allows a individual to sign-up and join the administrator's portal.
- The sign-up url is custom-branded to each portal.
- Here's the url structure to send:
- [Your-portal] is replaced with your portal's custom url.
- Administrators can find their portal's custom url by looking at the url of their member's table.
- For example, in the url: gravity.startupscience.io/porta/FLP/members, the custom url portion is FLP.
- Custom urls are case sensitive.
- For example, for the FLP portal, here's the url their administrator would send for users to sign up: