To quickly assign existing Mentors or Investors to view your Founders’ profiles, use the Mentor & Investor quick add function from the Members Table
- To quickly assign existing Mentors or Investors to view your Founders’ profiles, use the Mentor Investor quick add function.
- Quick add allows you to assign Investors or Mentors who are already members of your portal, with a simple interface on your Members table.
- To use Mentor & Investor Quick-add:
- Find the Founder whose profile you’d like to share
- Go to the “+Mentor” or +Investor” column in that Founder’s row
- Click to plus sign
- Check the box next to the Mentor(s) or Investor(s) you want to assign to that Founder
- To remove a Mentor or Investor assignment, follow the same instructions, but deselect the checkbox
- The assigned Mentor or Investor will receive an email notifying them of the assignment. Members table